The Dr. P. Phillips Baby Place
Considered the "boutique" hospital for new moms and babies, moms enjoy five-star amenities coupled with unrivaled compassion and expertise.
Ear, Nose & Throat
We are the only dedicated ENT unit in Central Florida, our staff has been trained in the care of otolaryngology and its associated subspecialties..
Florida Hospital Orthopaedic Institute
Renowned for progressive medical programs and innovative approaches, Florida Hospital is known for having one of the top orthopaedic programs in the nation.
24-hour Emergency Department
The Winter Park Memorial Hospital Emergency Department is available round-the-clock for medical emergencies and Urgent Care.
Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
Convenient access to the latest medical technology, patient support, and a specialty care unit that treats more cancer patients than any other hospital system in the state.
Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery
An array of specialties including breast, orthopaedic (including joint replacements), and minimally invasive surgery of all kinds.
Complete care in a dedicated unit featuring procedure rooms and recovery rooms.
Our ICU provides closely monitored care for patients requiring the highest level of medical attention.
Florida Hospital treats more heart patients than any other hospital in the nation, and performs more open-heart surgeries than any other hospital in Florida.
The Respiratory Care Department at Winter Park Memorial Hospital is available around the clock, providing compassionate, professional care.
Sleep Disorders Center
The Florida Hospital Center for Sleep Disorders provides an environment with specialists and neurologists to help achieve normal, restful sleep patterns.
Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine
From weekend warriors to professional athletes, we have the technology, resources, and expertise to get you back in the game.
Robotically assisted surgery is less invasive and an effective treatment option for complex surgeries.
A complete spectrum of the latest technology in diagnostic imaging including the new PEM scanner, the highest resolution breast imaging technology available.
Monthly Breast Self-Exam
The Florida Hospital Cancer Institute at Winter Park Memorial Hospital
A cancer diagnosis can seem overwhelming. At The Florida Hospital Cancer Institute at Winter Park Memorial Hospital, we'll help guide you every step of the way, offering the personal encouragement and quality medical care you need to make informed choices about your cancer treatment.
The Florida Hospital Cancer Institute (FHCI) serves more cancer patients than any other health system in Florida, providing a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from disease prediction and prevention to state-of-the-art detection, treatment and research - encompassed by educational, psychological and spiritual support.
FHCI Winter Park offers patients convenient access to the latest in medical and radiation oncology, patient support and education programs, and a dedicated team of highly-qualified physicians, certified oncology nurses, and more.
Cancer services available at the FHCI Winter Park include:
- Medical oncology combining the most advanced treatments with the most caring and qualified physicians
- Radiation oncology featuring Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), external beam radiation therapy, High Dose Rate (HDR) Afterloading, Mammosite and Prostate seed implants
- Dedicated inpatient unit with certified oncology nurses and private beds
- Convenient outpatient facility with dedicated parking for cancer patients
- Patient support and education
- Support groups
- Oncology-certified social workers
- Coordinated care programs for patients with melanoma, breast, lung, colorectal and prostate cancer
- Access to state-of-the-art diagnostic services including:
- Positron Emission Mammography (PEM)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery (TAMIS)
- Cancer Resource Library featuring a collection of complimentary education materials for patients
- Access to over 150 clinical trials
At Florida Hospital, we're proud to be on the forefront of discovering and improving cancer treatments that make a difference in the lives of our patients. For more information, please visit http://www.floridahospitalcancerinstitute.com.